If you receive bug reports please follow the outlined procedure when resolving them:
- Pick a bug (e.g. from the big bug list)
- Assign the bug to yourself
- Change the status to Feedback/Acknowledged/Confirmed depending on the contents
- Fix the bug
- Upload the fixed package to the unstable catalog using the csw-upload-pkg utility on login.
- Set status to Feedback to let reporter know there is an updated version and verify the fix in the bug report journal
- If the bug is not fixed go and retry fixing it
- If package is good set status to Resolved including the package version (e. g. "Fixed in 2.2.6,REV=2009.09.03_rev=a released to current/")
- Set status to Closed when the package hit the mirrors
- If the package in the testing catalog is broken, request a push on the maintainers mailing list.
page revision: 3, last edited: 31 Mar 2013 21:15