Build coreutils and make it incompatible with CSWgfile, CSWtextutils, CSWshutils.
Update all packages with a dependency on the original packages to depend on CSWcoreutils instead.
This should transition us cleanly to the new package without breaking anything in the wild.
- Owned by Ben
- xmlto - in staging area
- gardevel - in staging area
- colormake - in staging area
- rubydev - in staging area (unrolled old package and tweaked the pkginfo and depend files by hand)
- quilt - in staging area
- logwatch - in staging (nominally taken over by Ben, in GAR. not tested after large overhaul)
- Owned by Maciej
- wgetpaste (in /home/experimental/coreutils)
- Owned by Dago
- Owned by Peter Felecan
Package that are updated with the new dependency should be placed in /home/experimental/coreutils. When the above list is complete, we can release them all as a set.
We're going to eventually deprecate CSWgnulinks by making each package that provides something linked to by this package provide its own links. Some packages are already doing this and coreutils will continue the trend. Especially these packages are linked from gnulinks: